At IdeasEdge we monitor and maintain of a Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising campaign(s). This process includes changing bid prices, expanding and refining keyword lists, editing ad copy, testing campaign components for cost effectiveness and successful conversions, and reviewing performance reports.
Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC. It allows advertisers to bid for ad placement in a search engine’s sponsored links when someone searches on a keyword that is related to their business offering.
Setting Up PPC Campaigns:
- Defining the Budget
- Choosing the PPC Advertising Platforms
- Targeting the main Keywords.
- Providing Maximum Estimated Cost Per Click(CPC)
- Setting up the account and managing campaigns.
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Ad groups creation
- Optimizing pages accordingly
- Integration of the code.
- Managing bidding and budget
- Effective Analytics of the campaigns.
- Monitoring Return on Investment(ROI)