On Page Optimization covers what can be done on the pages of the website itself. During on-page optimization we examine all the vital website features minutely and help you improve the quality of both the content and codebase of your website and bring them in-line with recommended search engine guidelines.
- Understanding your website’s structure.
- Reviewing the HTML codes and Meta tags.
- Checking Keyword Density.
- Easy to understand URL structure.
- Checking how your WebPages are interlinked.
- Optimizing Page Load speeds
- Reviewing the landing pages of your website.
- Removing broken links
- Optimizing all the images within the website
- Writing original and good content
- Providing attractive looks to your website.
- Optimizing Header and Footer sections of your website
- Creation of Sitemaps.
- Creation of Robots.txt
- Implementing Analytics tools.
After the completion of Successful On-page optimization, You will find following changes in your website :
- Attractive interface, that will keep the visitors interested.
- Faster loading of your website.
- Increase in traffic.
- Keep track of the number of visitors and their activities on the page.
Successfully implementing these steps will complete the On page Optimization, but this is not the end of the Optimization Process, SEO just starts here.